Below are research reports on sectors followed by Brereton, Hanley and Company. If you would like to receive future reports, please contact us request to be added to our mailing list.
ESOP Research and Resources
- Introduction to Employee Stock Ownership Plans: ESOP Q&A [1.1 MB, PDF]
- Selling an ESOP Owned Company [170k, PDF]
- Using the ESOP the Acquisitions [263k, PDF]
- New Process Guidance for ESOP Trustees [181k, PDF]
- National Center for Employee Ownership
- The ESOP Association
Brereton, Hanley Professional Presentation Materials
Brereton, Hanley and Co., Inc. representatives are frequent presenters at industry conferences, continuing education briefing sessions and other professional venues. Please contact us for speaking engagements.
- Brereton, Hanley Sponsors CPA Continuing Education
Private company M&A is being profoundly affected by the aging Baby Boomer generation, significant industry consolidations and a fluctuating capital markets. Brereton, Hanley presents a special continuing education program for CPA firms on the future of the M&A Market for privately held business and how best to advise clients about their liquidity alternatives. Contact us for information on how to arrange a presentation to your firm.
Thank you for your patience.
Industry Research and Resources [Archive]
- The Changing Landscape of the Food Industry: Harvesting Profit or Pain? [170k, PDF]
- Permanent Facilities Services: What Lies Ahead? [263k, PDF]
- Tools for Growth and Liquidity in the Middle Market [1.2 MB, PDF]
- Private Company Crossroads: Should You Keep or Sell Your Business? [520k, PDF]
- Food Industry Reporter: And the Eat Goes On . . . [382k, PowerPoint]
- Electronic Contract Manufacturing: A Mixed Rebound [400k, PowerPoint]
- Construction and Engineering: The Roll-Up Rage Aftermath [410k, PowerPoint]